Friday, July 01, 2005

I Love Air Conditioners

Ok, when the weather person (notice, non-gender specific. I learned that is Portland) says it's going to be in the mid 80's, I can hang with that. But what you don't get told is it's going to be in the mid 80's at 2pm and 2am. You also don't get told that's it's going to be accompanied by humidity in the mid 80's. Thank god for deodorant and air conditioning (I can thankfully say that Michelle and I have stocked up on both. A 12000 BTU AC works away in our living room while a much smaller one keeps us company in the bedroom).

Christen and Ryan are showing up this weekend. Should be fun. We'll see what tomorrow brings us. But I think we're going to go to a free concert at Battery Park on Monday and then watch the firework show over Manhattan from David's riverside roof. Pictures of the weekend should be up soon (after the weekend).

No comments: