Friday, July 11, 2008

Cole Coffee Shop


Cole Coffee
Originally uploaded by siufishie.

It twists and turns around her arm. The colors melding into a kaleidoscopic cornucopia of rainbow colors that she can call her own. It’s beautiful. But I don’t want one, let alone two. Those tattoos are for life. Both arms work in a melodic way, dancing with the machine in front of her. Turning knobs, tamping, making the morning more alive for the line of customers. They wait for a taste of the black elixir. The smells are intoxicating. It’s the energy of the sunrise, infused into the air, with the promise of a sip soon to come. I wished I wanted a sip, but I don’t. I just enjoy the smell and the spectacle. This is my new office.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you want to love coffee so much. You should try it once a day for a week.