Wednesday, April 29, 2009

First, but definitely not last


Finish
Originally uploaded by Polish Carpetlayer.

This is me, Michelle, finishing 4th in my age group (of 23) in my first triathlon. As it was the one of the most exciting things I´ve ever done, it won´t be my last.

My uncle Mark did a shorter Triathlon event the day I did mine. He finished 2nd in his age group. We are both inspired and in full spirits.

Right now, however, I have to finish this bottle of Coca Cola en Machu Picchu, catch a train back to Cusco and finish our trip to Peru, wich is proving to be the second-most exciting thing we´ve done this year.

Stay tuned!

~Michelle

2 comments:

Kim and Chris said...

That's awesome Cas.

Michelle Gilpin, SPT said...

I'm sure Cas would love to take credit, but I did the triathlon this time, it just looked like Cas wrote the entry because I blogged from Flickr. Cas was my tireless coach and private photographer, whom I appreciate very much.