Monday, January 04, 2010

Today begins a new day

Happy New Year!

Just a quick blog to exclaim a few things.

First, today is the first day of my last year of school. Woo Hoo!!!!

Second, Caspian is amazing. He is creating some awesome things at YottaMark. You have to check this out: http://www.giftofgrowing.com/

Next, our friends and family are amazing. Carson is now 14 months old and the sweetest, cutest nephew I could ever ask for. Jackson is 6 months old and is a super over achiever, not mention ADORABLE! Genevieve is the sweetest little pea pod of a neice at 3 weeks (?)

Then I have to give a big shout out to all of our friends who continue to amaze me in their parenting skills: Jessica and Michael, Mindy and Eric, Yvonne and Scott, Ryan and Christen, Gabe and Sara, Mark and Sarah, Michael and Courtney and soon to be parents: Becky and Sean, Annie and Andrew.

Am I missing anyone?

Wow, I'm really looking forward to 2010. It's going to be a great year.



No comments: