Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Give Me Pint and a Song

We live next to a cool bar and know it. We know it. It is damn cool. We talk about. We agree that it’s a great place. Friends agree. And we never go to it. What’s up with that? I don’t know, but I do know we visited last night. There’s always live music there and in Brooklyn, that normally means good music. Every single person with a guitar and a dream goes to L.A., Nashville or Brooklyn.

Last night the bar, Bar 4, had open mike night. One person, one mike and two songs. At one point I counted 14 guitars in the room… and I missed quite a few guitars. As night went on guitars kept showing up with would be rock/folk/rock-rap-folk stars. Each one let it all out in song. It was cool. It’s a cool bar. We should go to it more.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

do they have any sunflower ipa

s said...

Hey! I'm such a dufus I had no idea how to check to see if I had comments on my blog. A friend tipped me off today. Thanks for your note on my first entry, and for linking me to your blog. I'll look forward to seeing things through your and Michelle's eyes.