Tuesday, December 05, 2006

How F'n Cute! Huh?


The Knitter
Originally uploaded by Polish Carpetlayer.

This is my latest needle-wielding accomplishment; a hat and bootie set for our friends Amy and Steve who's little bundle of joy is soon to arrive. I was so proud of the booties and then was delighted with the little hearts I made in the hat. This was the most challenging project I've ever attempted, and to tell you the truth, I obviously haven't been challenging myself enough, this project really wasn't that hard. I'm working on some hats that I've been commissioned to make by customers at the wine shop then maybe I'll finish that blanket... After that, I hope to start my first sweater.

Knit on!

2 comments:

s said...

That's an adrable set! Your friends will love it.

Anonymous said...

Awwww....cute cute! :)