Friday, April 13, 2007

Scratch Meet the New Camera


Scratch in Black
Originally uploaded by Polish Carpetlayer.

DJ Scratch Talks
Originally uploaded by Polish Carpetlayer.

An old camera for Colby. A new camera for me. Better pictures for you. Colby is now shooting a Nikon D200 so he let me use his Nikon D1x. It's a beautiful digital SLR and, lucky for me, all of my Nikon lenses work on it. It's a big boy toy and I'm really happy to be playing with it. So get ready, because next time I see you, I'm going to have a 100-300mm zoom lens on it and a hand full of trigger happy fingers.

1 comment:

Colby Otero said...

wow! I added you to my flickr account yesterday and just started looking at your blog this morning...those pictures are incredible! Amazing what quality glass and a camera will do. I've never met anyone more enthused about taking pictures and am happy to see this camera getting used by a true photographer!