Sunday, June 24, 2007

Stuff




We've got stuff. Stuff that seems to breed. Stuff that I've never seen. Stuff, stuff, stuff. So we made a plan. A moving away stoop sale. We executed it and walked away with a little extra cash. But, we still got stuff. So today's sale didn't fix our problem. We're moving 3,000 miles and we don't really want to bring that VCR we last used on Lovejoy street in Portland or that cute little teddy bear or that thing. You know the thing. Because you've got stuff to. It's unruly. Worse than rats and it cost A LOT to ship across the country. So we're getting rid of it. All of it... except for that thing over there and this thing. I like this thing. It does a lot for me... sometimes... I think. But I'm definitely keeping it. Damn this stuff. We got it. Want it? We'll give you a really good deal. We've got stuff.

No comments: