Saturday, August 04, 2007

MusicFest NW TV Spot

So we (Aaron, myself, and a whole crew of talented people) finally finished the ad for MusicFest NW 2007. I know I promised myself that I wouldn't, think about, touch, talk about, or do any ad work on this vacation/move, but this had to be done. So here are a few facts about the spot: 1) Contrary to what it looks like, it wasn't filmed on a stage, we actually shot it in a pear orchard in Hood River. 2) The song in the spot is called Underdog and it is by a band named Spoon. You can here the whole song at there myspace page. 3) The spot will be playing on Comcast cable stations so if you have satellite tv or good old rabbit ears you won't be seeing it. 4) We haven't heard anything from John Mayer or his people yet. :)

That's enough talk. Here's the spot:

1 comment:

evan said...

love it!