Tuesday, July 03, 2007

"Officially Homeless..."


Caspian hates it when I say that. Of course, it's not "really" true, our hearts have found "home" in Portland, Brooklyn, and in all of our friends and family -left and right coast. But my car key is alone on the loop and I have no return address on my letters - other than: General Delivery, Oakland, CA. I can't even remember the zip code, so some good that's doing us.

Anyhow, our friends outside of Boston we're nice enough to pull out their hide-away for us for a couple of nights while we recover from the moving experience we had packing up and handing over our things to some guy named "Wolfe" (We hope to see them on the other side) and mapping out the next three to four weeks. We plan.... well, I'm not going to tell you what's next, you'll just have to keep reading.

By the way, today we picked up a new point and shoot digital camera (after it was confirmed lost yesterday, not finding it in the move.) So we'll be posting photos more regularly throughout the trip.

Love to you all.

Michelle

No comments: