Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Winter, How I Love The...


Bachelory05 212
Originally uploaded by geisthaus.

OK. I know. It’s been how long since the last time I posted and this is what I post about. We’ve had the election, Autumn visited, Rumsfield got fired…ahhhh, I mean quit and I write and post pictures about a ski trip I had with Evan and Gabe in February of 2005. I can’t help it. It’s what’s on my mind. Not that trip, but the snow. SNOW. Beautiful snow. Michelle and I will be in P-town on Dec. 24th and quickly after that I’d wager a guess that we’ll be on the mountain, in the snow, sliding down the beautiful Northwest and it’s outdoor winter playground. Bachelor is opening, Timeberline is opening, Meadows wants to open and Whistler is cranking up the lifts. Winter, how I love the. All the while, it’s in the mid-60’s here in NYC. You may ask yourself why this is the first thing I write about in a long time. If you know me at all, no need to ask.

Let it snow baby. Let it snow.

No comments: